Friday, May 9, 2014

Sebastian

In 2007 my Dad's dog had a litter of puppies. Cody immediately fell in love with one. After much convincing Nick let us bring Sebastian home (Cody named him).

We built him a good size pen- and he barked all night.  I couldn't handle it, so I brought him in.

He has been in ever since!

Of course, he had parvo- so $1000 later, his life was saved.

Then a couple years later, he got very sick- still don't know why- and $1000 later, he got better!

He is my runner dog.  He LOVES to run!  I take him to the trails unleashed and he runs like a deer!  He is beautiful to watch!

I leash him and he runs the road with me.  We are a good team.

Last weekend, while Nick and I were gone Cody accidentally squirted Dawn dish liquid in his eye (something about Sebe was trying to get in the garbage and Cody was doing dishes...IDK!).  All our kids and friends tried washing the eye out with water.  Then we called Connie and she suggested Visine, but not the red-eye.  They tried that and once we got home, we did too.

But still no better.  So yesterday, off the the vet.  $200 later, and a dog that was sedated....and 2 meds we have to put in his eye- we hope he is on the mend.

Poor dog!!!!





No comments: