Friday, May 23, 2014

Longing....

"The Holy Spirit puts within the hearts of all genuine believers a desire for authentic community".- Frank Viola, Reimagining Church.

There are some I do experience authentic community with- a dear couple God brought into our life, Connie and Beas, Nick and I call them "our parents" -a few with church-body I attend - and then the people God brought into my life since 2008.  I guess to me they are the Exchanged Life people although I hate to label them.  They are my 'authentic community' - I feel more myself around the people I mentioned above than I do other believers.  Sometimes I feel when I am with the other believers church is a thing people do, not WHO we are.

I am thankful for the authentic community God has brought into my life.  I just long to be with them more-

just more.  : )

Well, amen!


No comments: