Monday, August 8, 2016

"I will" Oh how God suprises you when you don't expect......

This woman. Oh how she is the flavor in my life. How so? You know when a plate of food is set before you- and it tastes bland until you add salt, pepper and spices, and viola! It's like a whole different plate of food before you!

That's Connie. I have a few memories of my Mom but to have the every day experiential love, care, conversation and activity of a mother I did not have. 

Adult women need mothers too. Connie came into my life when I was an overwhelmed wife and mother. A babe in Christ. We've had about 13 years together now. I'm so thankful how Connie AND Beas have loved loved loved us. 

Connie- your guidance, your laughter, your prayers have added to my life what I missed but never ever thought I would have. You have been so instrumental in breaking cycles in me and my family and helped me become the wife, mother, daughter, friend and sister that I am today. And now, grandmother!

Joel 2:25 I will make whole or good, restore thing lost to you the years the locusts has eaten. 

Now to the One being able to do exceedingly above all things that we ask or think, according to the power working in us to Him be the glory in the church and in Christ Jesus to all the generations of the age of the ages. Amen. - Ephesians 3:20-21
Comment

No comments: