Wednesday, August 17, 2016

Apart from Jesus, I can do nothing

Every Wednesday evening since April a young woman has been coming to my house for discipleship counseling.  I took a 9 month class a couple of years ago called Advanced Discipleship Training.  
Some take this class they will come to have a deeper understanding and knowledge- and intimacy with God.  I took the class so I could better teach/counsel/disciple these truths- the whole gospel.

I tend to get overwhelmed as I start preparing for her to come.  To get a bit nervous.  That's when I have to breathe deep- and pray, "Jesus, if You don't do this counseling/discipleship through me then it won't get done."  I can't.  In and of my self, Starla, I cannot do it.  

Tonight we will be talking about Surrender and Hearing God.  Oh how wonderful to live in this intimacy that I can communicate to this God- Creator of all- and for Him to communicate to others through me.   So they too can learn to surrender and listen to Him- to live in this beautiful intimate fellowship.  

About Advanced Discipleship Training:
/http://www.abundantgraceintl.org/trainingteaching/advanced-discipleship-training/

My video:


No comments: