Wednesday, February 3, 2016

I woke up this morning feelin' fine....not so much.....

So far 2016 has been rough for my Nick.

He had pleurisy. 

Then he had a head cold and stomach issues again. 

Today his sciatic nerve is driving him crazy. Can't sit. Can't walk. Nothing without hurting.  Poor fella!

And in the middle of the night my body began to feel weird. My throat. My head. My neck and shoulders. Pressure, pain and yucky feeling.

I thought, "Oh no!  I'm getting Nick's cold!"  

So I laid in bed a little extra. I've been on the go go go since Monday morning. And I devised my plan.

1) My Grandpa Cleary's remedy:  garlic powder and grape jelly.  Garlic is a natural antibiotic and will help flush out the cold and toxins (I'm going running in a bit).  

2) Tea:  Black tea, ginger, elderberry, apple cider vinegar, lemon juice, honey and a teaspoon of rock n rye.  Hopefully this will ease my throat and head.

So...I'll let you know how it goes!

Off to sweat the toxins out and hopefully loosen all the junk in my head- and loosen the pain in my neck and shoulders.



No comments: