Monday, February 22, 2016

Cold Sores

For four weeks I had continuous cold sores.  I had not had any cold sores since spring of last year.  I think it was because I quit drinking soda's. 

But the cold, wind and sun chapped my lips while out running or working the yard...so...I spend 4 weeks with 4 cold sores.  UG....

I try to keep notes on when they came and why.  I can't help it.  It's just my personality. 



NOTES:
January 10, 2016 Switched from Estroblend to Estrovan.  Thought it was the same thing so I got it cheaper on Amazon.  I didn’t know the Estrovan did not have vitamins in it like the Estroblend. 

Cold sore started on January 16th.  I had a total of 4 cold sores. 

January 16-27th from cold, wind and chapped lips.  Left side of mouth. 

January 25-Feb 2nd from rubbing alcohol.  Right side of mouth on cheek. 

February 8-17th from sunburn on the 7th.  Two cold sores on on top lip right side and bottom lip right side (bigger of the two.)  Got Valtrex from Steve on the 8th.  40 pills = $55.

February 8, 2016 Switched back to Estroblend.  I decided to go back to Estroblend because it has vitamins in it also.  Started back on February 8th.  Did this lack of vitamins contribute to the cold sores?

No comments: