Thursday, February 4, 2016

Feeling better!

I'm feeling much better today...still some yucky head stuff but...my body doesn't feel like it's getting sick.

And yes....I do believe it's all of Grandpa's home remedy's!

After Sebastian and I had our run yesterday I dug up some fresh dandelions and made a cup of dandelion tea to further flush out the toxins.

Which was probably a good thing because a DELUGE came!   The rain came DOWN.  Well, you know me-  I had to go outside when the rain let up to check on things.  Our yard is like a pond.  And sure enough one of our gutters was stopped up.  So I got drenched when on the ladder, rain still coming down, taking the gutter apart and cleaning it out.  UG.

Don't I have men in this house for this?  LOL....well, amen.  God created me this way.

So, before work Sebe and I are out for another run....just after I finish my dandelion tea with honey, ginger, coconut oil, apple cider vinegar and lemon juice. 

Thank You, Lord for all that You provided on this earth to keep us healthy and heal us.  You are so good to us.


No comments: