Friday, February 14, 2014

Lord willing!

This time tomorrow, Lord-willing, I will be on mile 3 of my first marathon!  Oh my....getting anxious and excited!!!!!

I ran 5 miles this week, then because of snow and ice, I couldn't really run.  So I rode my stationary bike 10 miles.  Cody and I got in a 2 mile run/walk in the heavy snow.  Allison and I got in a 2 mile walk in the snow!

That consists of my training this week.

But, you know, even the Lord had that in His mind for me...

Why?

Because this was SUPPOSED to be my easy training week!  He gave me an easy week, at just the right time.  Through out all of my training...He has been there.

On days when I had a long run planned- the weather cooperated.  Hmmm.....another gift from God.  A couple of days it was really cold but it didn't hinder me like storming or snowing would.

Yes, He has been with me ALL ALONG.

Thank You, Jesus!

No comments: