Monday, February 24, 2014

Beautiful and 52 degrees!

Wow, it's a great day in SC!  A bright and sunny 52 degrees.  So...I thought I would go for a run!  My first REAL run since the marathon.

Yesterday Nick and I went to the trails and we "ran" a mile and a half.  I really don't consider it my first run.  But...I didn't have any pain in my foot!

Today...I did.  It would hurt, not hurt.  I ended up running slow but slow and steady kept my foot from too much pain.  I really don't know what to do.  Should I run?  Should I go get xrays (I do not want to spend the money!)?  Steve, my doc, told me yesterday at church to give it a good 6 week break IF it is a stress fracture.

WHAT?????????

I think I am going to play this by ear.  Ice.  Rest.  Wrap.  Slow and Easy.  WIRES.  LOL  Wrap, Ice, Rest, Easy, Slow.  Oh dear...my own acronym.

Well, amen.


No comments: