Friday, December 30, 2016

A Grandmother's Prayer Devotional


I am so excited to start this 60 day devotional about praying for not only Roman but all of our future grandchildren.
I don't know where I'd be if it hadn't been for my grandmother praying for me. My Grandma Cleary sure loved Jesus. I can remember coming in from playing outside and her kneeling by the bed praying for each of us by name.
My prayer for my children and my grandchildren and great grandchildren down the line is they have a deep abiding intimate relationship with Jesus all the days of their life. If I leave them any legacy I pray it's that they know their Esse loves them, prays for them and also loves Jesus with her whole being.
Thank you Karen for sending me this book I will always treasure it and our ever-growing friendship and fellowship.

No comments: