Wednesday, May 18, 2016

Baring my heart...

Friends, our God is a God of all times. 

Not just when things are "bad". Not just when things are "good". 

He wants to be intimately woven in all parts of you.
And He wants YOU to be intimately woven in all of Him.

So many say, "Yes, I know God I thank Him for everything when all things are good. I pray and tell Him to make all things better when they are bad. Yes. I know God." 

But does He know you?

“Not everyone who says to Me, ‘Lord, Lord,’ will enter the kingdom of heaven, but he who does the will of My Father who is in heaven will enter. Many will say to Me on that day, ‘Lord, Lord, did we not prophesy in Your name, and in Your name cast out demons, and in Your name perform many miracles?’ And then I will declare to them, ‘I never knew you; depart from Me, you who practice lawlessness.’- Jesus, Matthew 7:21-23

When Jesus came into my life He made such profound impact. Everything began to change. Not all at once but gradually as I've grown to know Him for Who He is...and who He has made me to be.

Jesus is not a moment in my history. He is my very life. He is the breath I breathe. He is the thoughts in my mind and heart. He is the greatest desire of my life. Knowing God, as He is- Father, Son and Spirit- is everything to me. Living in continual communion- fellowship and intimacy- is.... the ultimate desire of my heart and goal of my whole life. 

I don't want to live any other way. I can't.

No comments: