Tuesday, April 29, 2014

Exploding Head

Sometimes I think my head is going to explode.  There is SO much going through it- ALL THE TIME.  If I could log all the thoughts I have in 5 minutes this blog would go and go and go.

What would I do without a list?  I am not sure I could survive!  And we women, we get the brunt of things.  How many men think these thoughts?

We need new sheets.  I need to change the sheets.  I'll hang them on the line.  I need new clothes pins.  And dog food.  And a snack for the study Thursday night.  I need to make copies of that last page.  It's going to rain.  Well, we need it.  The pool needs water.  I am so glad summer is here.  I hate winter.   I can't wait until heaven, I know the weather will be perfect there!  Don't forget to spray for ants.  Ug, I still didn't get all the windows cleaned outside.  We are out of bread, put that on the list.  I really don't want to go to work today.  I have to move money from the one account to the other or there won't be any money for bread and dogfood!  Ireland is one month away.  What about Nick and his sickness?  How are we going to deal with that.  Oh Jesus, you know our need!  What am I going to do about White Pines?  Your desire, Lord?  Thank You for Connie and our conversation yesterday.  I hope the storms aren't bad.  Lord, help me not to be overwhelmed.  Trust.  You hold all things together.  My kids are all things, Nick is all things, my friends and family are all things, I am all things.  No, I don't need to take my vacuum today.  No, no cleaning supplies either.  I look up to the sky and say, "You're Beautiful!".  I miss my Dad.  I can't wait to go home this weekend!  I need to send Karen money for Mom's flowers and Dad's cellphone.  Wasn't that so special and kind of Justin to ask Nick and I to sit in as his parents at his wedding?  Time to load the washer, ride the bike and go to work.

Yes, that's how my mind works!

Well, amen!

No comments: