Thursday, January 30, 2014

Snow day! And Vacation/Mission Trip BOOKED!

Snow day!

We had a bit of snow, which causes our roads to be horrendous!  Nor do they salt, but sand, the roads.  So, it was just Nick, Johnie and myself home today.

Dad called and we talked an hour!

I ran 4 miles to celebrate 4 years of running.

I cleaned up and reorganized and hung pictures from where we are working on the living room.

I have almost all of our taxes complete.  I am praying we don't have to pay but will break even.  I have two more forms to come in..then I'm finished!

But the BEST...we have our trip to Ireland and England booked!

We fly out on Sunday June 1st from Greenville/Spartanburg to Dublin.  From Dublin we rent a car to drive to the Willowbrook B&B to spend the next 5 days touring around.

Then on the 7th we will drive back to Dublin (hotel booked) to spend the night to fly to Birmingham, England on Ryan Air (booked) to meet our church mission team.

There will be working with a church plant to reach the community (estate).  Then we will fly home on Saturday June 14- through Dublin and Pittsburgh.

I am so excited!!!!!

Thank You, Lord for this opportunity!!!!



No comments: