Thursday, January 23, 2014

Heart Surgery!!!!!

Once upon a time I believed and would say, "My heart is so wicked and deceitful!" I was actually taught that my heart was wicked and deceitful, even as a believer! 

But when Jesus begin to speak Truth into me, this is what He said to me:

Ezekiel 11:19
And I will give them one heart, and put a new spirit within them. And I will take the heart of stone out of their flesh and give them a heart of flesh,

Ezekiel 36:26
Moreover, I will give you a new heart and put a new spirit within you; and I will remove the heart of stone from your flesh and give you a heart of flesh.

I live in the time that Jesus has said, "“It is finished!”

Romans 10: 9-10 9 that if you confess with your mouth Jesus as Lord, and believe in your heart that God raised Him from the dead, you will be saved; 10 for with the heart a person believes, resulting in righteousness, and with the mouth he confesses, resulting in salvation.

Now, because of the Cross, Christ gave me a new heart and dwells in my NEW heart! Ephesians 3

Now, I can do the will of God from my new heart- Ephesians 6:6

Now, the peace of God (Jesus!) guards my heart! - Philippians 4:7

Now, my heart is encouraged in love and the wealth that come with full assurance and understanding "resulting in a true knowledge of God’s mystery, that is, Christ Himself, in whom are hidden all the treasures of wisdom and knowledge." Colossians 2:2-3

Now, the peace of Christ rules in my new heart and the word of Christ dwells richly in me. - Colossians 3:15-16

Now, the Lord directs my heart into the love of God and into the steadfastness of Christ. -2 Thessalonians 3:5

Now, I can refresh others hearts in Christ. - Philemon 1:20

Now, Christ is sanctified as Lord in my heart. - 1 Peter 3:15

So, if you are a believer- you no longer have that wicked and deceitful heart you were born with! Live from the Christ that has given you a new heart and where He lives in you!

No comments: