Monday, August 12, 2013

Unbroken, Louis Zamperini

Being by myself a lot, I listen to a A LOT of audiobooks. This book is one of the BEST I have ever heard! I don't know if I ever truly realized what American soldiers went through to keep us the land of the free. Not only to fight to protect OUR country but to defend the citizens of other countries and their freedom.

I'd like to thank our outstanding military- past and present and future- for defending our country, our liberty. I love America. I am so so proud to be an American. Especially when I hear stories of what men and women went through to SERVE their fellow Americans. So that me, and my children and my children's children and so on- can live in this great land! Free! 


http://www.amazon.com/Unbroken-World-Survival-Resilience-Redemption/dp/1400064163

No comments: