Wednesday, August 14, 2013

The beginning of ?


You may look at this picture and just see my beloved Nick.  But there is more to this picture than Nick picking up tree limbs.   See, Nick just cut a tree limb down so a building mover can move a 12 x 24 building right behind where that mower sits.

Last spring I bought my neighbors building.  My first thought was a small herb shop here in Pauline.  I was going to put it on the back of our property, on Bagwell Road.  But...I decided not to move it there and finally settled on where we will have it moved to today.

And until last week, it still going to be an herb shop.  It may still be- but Nick suggested that I used that building to hold small groups and if anyone ever came over to "talk" we could use that building.

I don't know.  This is all I know...it's paid for...and it's up to God what that building is used for.

I pray others come to know Truth, Victory and Freedom- in that building.  Whether it be physical, emotional or spiritual.  May Christ be revealed and magnified!

No comments: