Thursday, August 15, 2013

Pay Offs!

Well, I feel like my body is finally getting stronger.  It's been a journey this last year.  Between the low ferritin levels and the pain from the sciatic...I've been a mess.

But you just keep on, keeping on.  You learn which vitamins your body needs...and when to take them.  You run to repair injuries and yet maintain health.  You learn to rest when needed and run- hard or slow, long distances or short- when needed.

I am so thankful for cooler temperatures, vitamins and YOGA!  That has been a tremendous help.  Yes, more often than not, I hurt on my right side when I run but it is a lot less than it used to be!  I've learn to deal with the pain and push through it.  I'm learning what pain is just a part of running and what pain is injury.

But I love running.  I love the rhythm of running.

I am so glad that I can run.  I am so thankful that it is a part of my life.  Running is a blessing : )

No comments: