Wednesday, January 13, 2016

The Whole Message

I am so so so thankful for those who have spoke and taught to me:

".... the whole message of this Life.” Acts 5:20

For years all I heard was part of the gospel- (the good news of Jesus Christ.)

Then someone and then another and then another began to teach about the New Covenant, the abiding life, united with Christ, co-crucifixion- Romans 6.  The letters the apostles wrote began to be unveiled to me by the Holy Spirit.  They actually explain what Jesus spoke about in what we call the Gospels; Matthew, Mark, Luke and John.  Acts describes the beginning of the church. 

To understand the Scriptures in the unveiling of the Holy Spirit is completely different than being taught by man.  Anybody can teach their ideas and opinions of what the Scriptures say- BUT GOD teaches Himself. 
 
I have been crucified with Christ, and I no longer live, but Christ lives in me. And that which I now live in the flesh, I live through faith from the Son of God, the One having loved me and having given up Himself for me.- Galatians 2:20 Berean Literal Bible

No comments: