Thursday, January 21, 2016

Girl or Boy?

Tonight we find out if Baby Wofford is a girl or a boy. It's hard to believe how in 24 weeks our lives and family dynamics will change. I am so very excited!

I really would love to have whatever God chooses to give Allison and Ben. Boy or girl- honestly it doesn't matter one iota to me.

I just can't wait to stomp through mudpuddles, eat fresh raspberries from the bush that came from Papa Cleary's farm and blow dandelion seeds into the wind.

What if she or he has my awful cowlick? I guess I'll lick my fingers and pat it down best I can. Or what if he or she has the sticky up hair Nick had when was young?

There are some traits a child will have ingrained in their being. Others...they will learn...and what example will we all be for she or he?

Matthew 19:13-14
Then some children were brought to Him so that He might lay His hands on them and pray; and the disciples rebuked them.

But Jesus said, “Let the children alone, and do not hinder them from coming to Me; for the kingdom of heaven belongs to such as these.”

This I know- I am Happy to be having a grandchild-how grand!
I am Happy to being one of the many that will speak Life (Jesus, John 14:6) into him or her.

Matthew 21:15-16 But when the chief priests and the scribes saw the wonderful things that He had done, and the children who were shouting in the temple, “Hosanna to the Son of David,” they became indignant and said to Him, “Do You hear what these children are saying?” And Jesus *said to them, “Yes; have you never read, ‘Out of the mouth of infants and nursing babies You have prepared praise for Yourself’?”

No comments: