Tuesday, January 27, 2015

I am adequate!

SO many times in life I feel inadequate. And if I dwell on the feeling long enough it leads me down pathways in my mind and emotions I really don't want to go. Then when I read Scripture this is what God speaks to me:
2 Corinthians 3:4-6
Such confidence we have through Christ toward God. Not that we are adequate in ourselves to consider anything as coming from ourselves, but our adequacy is from God, who also made us adequate as servants of a new covenant, not of the letter but of the Spirit; for the letter kills, but the Spirit gives life.
I am adequate. He has made me adequate for each moment of my life. Because it is Him and not me. Whenever you are in a situation and feel inadequate just ask God- your Father, your Life, your Comforter what He says about you.

No comments: