Tuesday, January 20, 2015

2015

For the last couple of weeks I've had this "feeling" of excitement and anticipation- it just bubbles up inside of me and flows through my soul and my body. I know it's because God IS- HE IS!
It's kind of like He has been preparing to bake this elaborate meal- for awhile He has been gathering the ingredients.
Now- He is mixing those ingredients together.
This year He is baking the long anticipated meal!
And serving it to us!
But there HAD to be a time of planning, gathering and mixing before the baking starts-
Psalm 104:27
They all wait for You to give them their food in due season.
Romans 14:17
-for the kingdom of God is not eating and drinking, but righteousness and peace and joy in the Holy Spirit.

In 2013 I felt like God was "preparing me".  In my journals, nearing the end of the year, I labelled it the year of "preparation".  I had no idea why.  I was taking ADT (Advanced Discipleship Training)- and then finishing that up in the beginning of 2014.  

God was also "prepping"- working, moving, changing things around IN some of sisters and brothers in Christ who also know Christ as Life.  

In 2014 Patricia and I taught two studies here at my house- Grace Girls in the spring and Ephesians in the fall.  

Before we knew it 2015 was coming up and-

we realized He had put all our "plans" together.  We just think it's "our" plans...  : )

Isaiah 25:1
Song of Praise for God’s Favor ] O Lord, You are my God; I will exalt You, I will give thanks to Your name; For You have worked wonders, Plans formed long ago, with perfect faithfulness.

No comments: