Monday, January 26, 2015

Heather's FB post


I have to just laugh this morning. I prayed last night that His Word would come alive and speak truth into my heart that I desperately needed. As I was up playing with my daughter this morning at 6:30 after a very long night of her being up every hour to hour and a half, I realized my prayer had been answered. Layla being up all night has worn me out but this morning I was still full of love for her. I still think she's the most precious thing on earth and her cuteness just makes me want to eat her up! Even at 6:30 am watching her play and hearing her jibberish, my heart was delighted at how she is growing and changing so much. I could not love this little dumpling any more than I already do. And then He whispered into my heart, that's exactly how I feel about you! No matter what I do or how badly I mess up, he still loves me and delights in what I do! And how my baby girl feels about me, that's how I'm supposed to feel about Him. She looks to me for everything. Right now, I'm even her food source. At this very moment, she's FINALLY resting on my lap. That's exactly a picture of who my Father wants to be for me! My everything!
Like ·  · 

No comments: