Sunday, August 5, 2018

My Grace IS Sufficient for you!

I guess you could say the last decade of my life has been the best.
And it had nothing to do with the circumstances of my life.
It all has to do with the words Jesus spoke to Paul, "My grace IS sufficient for you."
Grace. I still can't define it. I've tried. I've not found any earthly words rich in depth to express grace. Well- one. Jesus. Jesus IS Grace.
In this decade I still feel like I've only stepped a foot in the ocean of grace when I want to be so fully immersed, experiencing of Grace, Himself.
From Streams in the Desert:
"Lord, make Your grace sufficient for me."
His answer was almost an audible voice that said, "How dare you ask for something that IS? I cannot make My grace any more sufficient that I already have. Get up and believe it, and you will find it true in your life."
The Lord says in the most simplest way: "My grace IS [not will be or may be] sufficient for you." The words "My", "is" and "you" were from that moment on indelibly written upon my heart. And thankfully, I have been trying to live in the reality of that truth from that day to the present.
Never change God's facts into hopes or prayers but simply accept them as realities and you will find them as powerful as you believe them.- H.W. Webb Peploe

No comments: