Tuesday, November 1, 2016

November 1

November 1 is All Saint's Day! So, if you are a saint- one that is holy and righteous through the blood of Jesus Christ- the One that came to set the captive free, put to death that which is corrupted and gave you a brand new you- then my sister, my brother- celebrate!
I hear a LOT of people say I'm a Christian but I don't really go to church- well, guess what- the Church isn't a building! It's the saints! It's the blood cleansed women and men of God- it's a living and active body and Jesus is the head of the Body.
BE WITH the rest of the Body- if you are a believer, a saint, and not being WITH the rest of the Body then you are missing out. You're not being fed, nourished, encouraged, exhorted and lifted up.
Today- be with the rest of the Body. Worship together the One that has given us life.
BE WHO YOU ARE- A SAINT!

Has your heart been enlightened? Do you know the hope of God's calling in your life? Do you know what your inheritance is because you are now a child of God? The greatest riches God has to give His children is His Son. Jesus, enlightens and illuminates our heart. God's calling in my life? To have deep and abiding fellowship and oneness with His Son, Jesus. My inheritance? Jesus. My riches? Jesus. “I pray that the eyes of your heart may be enlightened, so that you will know what is the hope of His calling, what are the riches of the glory of His inheritance in the saints,” Ephesians 1:18 NASB


November 1, 2011 at 8:26am ·
No automatic alt text available.
If not us then who? If not now then when?- Ronald Reagan. Tomorrow as a proud American I get to exercise my right to vote. I am thankful for all the men and women who gave their time and lives so I may be a free American and have this right!

No comments: