Friday, October 28, 2016

Memories from October 27th (2014 and 2010)



The last couple of days....this has being going through my heart and mind:
When darkness seem to hide His face,
I rest in His unchanging grace.
Find rest, my soul, in Christ alone. 
Know His power, in quietness and trust.
I will be still, knowing You are God.
-----------------------------------------------------
Sometimes the way is lonely,
Is steep and filled with pain,
And if you sky is dark and pours the rain-
Then cry to Jesus.
Cry to Jesus.
Cry to Jesus and live.

I've been studying for my lesson tomorrow night at White Pines and did you know that Jesus spoke about His Father 148 times? John 14:10 Do you not believe that I am in the Father, and the Father is in Me? The words that I say to you I do not speak on My own initiative, but the Father abiding in Me does His works.

No comments: