Wednesday, October 5, 2016

Crazy, Hard Days

Every two weeks I have what is, to me, a hard crazy schedule.  Now, some people can handle it but for me...I just want to get it done and get it over.  

I cleaned 3 homes and 3 offices in two days.  That put me working during the day...and during the evening hours.  That's 14 toilets.  That's A LOT of vacuuming, a lot of mopping.  Some laundry.  Some changing beds.  Dog hair.   Dirt.  Dust.  Windows.  Dishes.  Spider Webs.  And 3 audiobooks.

Goodness I am thankful for those audiobooks!
I am thankful I can work!

I am having trouble with my right arm from wrist to hand.  I have been having that for several years.  I use my right hand a lot.  My pinky finger goes numb.  From what I understand it's the ulnar nerve.  I've been doing some exercises on it and that helps.  It really is worse when I am not busy, sitting down or laying in bed.  Right now, just typing this- it's going numb.  But...you know...all in all- it could be worse.

Goodness I am thankful for youtube videos to help with the ulnar nerve problem!

It's hard to believe but next month, I will be cleaning houses 17 years.  Who knew?  Well, You did, didn't You Lord?  You prepared me for this a long time ago.  Thank You.  

It's all grace!

Thank You, Lord....it's Wednesday...I made it through the crazy hard days...and now...I have 12 days until I do it again! 

The LORD is Good.

No comments: