Sunday, July 31, 2016

Jesus- my Life.

I'll just tell you. Life without Jesus is meaningless. You see, if Jesus is the Center of who you are- and you are living from that truth- then He puts all other things in their proper place.
Otherwise, life is just something you are trying to fill up. Trying to make sense of. But you never will. You will still feel empty, lonely, void and fruitless.
Ecclesiastes 2:11 Thus I considered all my activities which my hands had done and the labor which I had exerted, and behold all was vanity and striving after wind and there was no profit under the sun.
If you are living this- lonely, fruitless, empty life then you are exactly where the enemy of your life, your soul and your heart wants you. John 10:10a "The thief comes only that he might steal and might kill and might destroy."
But Jesus.
"I came that they may have life, and may have it abundantly." John 10:10b
Jesus said, “I am the resurrection and the life. He who believes in Me will live, even though he dies. And everyone who lives and believes in Me will never die. Do you believe this?” John 11
Life isn't about will you live when you die. Life is starting to live NOW. And it's so so clear in Scripture and bore fruit in my life as well as countless others- that when I found my life IN Jesus (and continue to yield to Him and abide in Him) I found everything I needed and wanted. He filled the emptiness and loneliness with Himself and then everything else in my life was put in it's true place, it's proper place.

No comments: