Sunday, July 17, 2016

Bone weary

In the morning- 
He will refreshen me, He will give me rest and He will quieten me with His love. 

I woke up this morning tired- almost bone weary. 

I think the last three weeks are catching up with me. You can only live on a roller coaster for so long. 

We have had great unexpected sorrow and aching expected grief. 

We have had sweet joy and happy fellowship and loving kindness. 

I rolled out of bed, fed the dogs, fixed my coffee- tired. And then I opened the door. 

A little rain and a little coolness- 67 degrees- goes a long way when you are parched and dry. 

My running shoes- and dog- were calling me. 

Jesus speaks to me in the most gentle, nourishing ways. This morning He spoke to me about His healing and wholeness for my soul (mind,will and emotions) through this:




No comments: