Friday, July 31, 2015

You can't have an encounter with Jesus and not come away changed.- Laura Story


I still can't get over how beautiful last night was- it made me think of how awesome it will be when we are worshipping in heaven- with the King on His throne right before us!
True believers, true children of the King- all in one raised voice- together singing, "How great Thou art! Then sings my soul, my Savior God to thee- How great Thou art! How great Thou art!"
I get on facebook and a lot of people talk about God. A lot of people thank God likes He is big being up in the sky that gives them what they want. Hey, a sugar daddy! But that's as far as their relationship with Him goes- frankly, I don't even think that is a relationship with Him. Because what Laura said last night is true. "You can't have an encounter with Jesus and not come away changed." That's the way it happened with me. I had an encounter with Jesus and I came away a new creation in Him back in 2000. A definite change happened- and He turned my life upside down and inside out!
In 2008 I had another encounter with Jesus that brought me to the end of my self- and to the truth of what HE did in me and to me that day in 2000. And I have never been the same since!
Please don't take this as judging- cause it's not. Your relationship with Jesus is YOUR relationship with Jesus. But the reality is- you can't have an encounter with Jesus and not come away changed somehow. You just can't. But there is a big exchange that took place. It's undeniable. So if you are one of the people that are good at talking God or god up- and yet you've not really had an encounter with Jesus that so absolutely changed you from the inside out then- maybe it's time you take a real look a this Jesus.
Maybe it's time you take a real look at yourself. Maybe it's time you look within and see if He lives within you. Because, - you can't have an encounter with Jesus and not come away changed.
Have you been changed? Have you been exchanged?
"Jesus...Jesus"
Like   Comment   
8 hrs · Edited · 
An absolutely wonderful evening of worship tonight with Laura Story. Thank you Connie! And here's Laura's new book that will be released September 15th but we got a copy of tonight! Thank you Connie!
"It's impossible to have an encounter with Jesus and not come away changed."- Laura Story
 — with Leonard Beasley and Patricia Huckeba.

No comments: