Wednesday, July 29, 2015

July 18, 2015

1. SCOTUS legalizes gay marriage.
2. Racist kills 9 believers in Charleston church.
3. U.S. empowers the leading terrorist country in the world to develop nuclear weapons and turns its back on Israel.
4. Planned Parenthood outed for harvesting and selling fetal body parts.
5. Terrorist kills 4 U.S. Marines.
All in the last 34 days.
When I used to travel to seminary in Fort Worth, TX from my home in NC, I never saw mileage signs for Fort Worth until I hit Shreveport, LA. Then, as I got closer, the signs became much more frequent. Once I crossed the state line into Texas, the signs came quicker and quicker and in moments I had entered the city limits.
Those signs on the outskirts of Fort Worth remind me of the biblical signs of the end times
"Now when these things begin to take place, straighten up and raise your heads, because your redemption is drawing near.”
Luke 21:28

No comments: