Friday, July 10, 2015

Oh that woman at the Dollar General yelling at her kids!!!!

Parents- for future reference:
If you scream at your child in a public place (and privately for that matter) then do not be surprised 8-10 years down the road when that said child- screams back. And don't wonder why that child 1) doesn't know how to control their emotions, their anger or their mouth 2) doesn't respect you.
Just take a GOOD LOOONNNNNGGGG look in the mirror. It's called learned behavior.
Like · Comment · 


  • Crystal Pridgeon Berry Seriously. I struggled hard with this bc I am loud anyways. It is work. I catch myself getting to that point before it happens.
    Like · Reply · 1 · 15 hrs
  • Starla Ellison Crystal Pridgeon Berry- I'm a former yeller. I completely understand. I hate that I was like that- but like I said, it was learned behavior- I didn't know any other way to communicate or get results (except through fear and intimidation). I had no idea how to even control MY emotions, anger or mouth. But that is NOT how God wanted me to mother my children. Then when God began to speak into me 7 years ago, He completely changed how I respond and react. I had to get to the root of WHY I behaved that way. Life is much more peaceful for me and my kids now : )

No comments: