Saturday, March 22, 2014

Intimacy

While out running this morning God and I had a beautiful conversation, this is what He said to me:

"To have intimacy with Me people have to take the time to LISTEN to Me.  Sometimes my children fill their life so full with "good" stuff but they don't take the time to nurture their life in Me.  They come to me with their worries, complaints, problems, fear, frustrations, their praise and love and admiration but they do not take the time for Me to speak to them.  I want you and them to let go of some of the "good stuff" because it's just time fillers.  They are robbing themselves of the BEST with just the good.  I am the Best.  I am the Greater.  And yet you and they settle for "good stuff".  You want to grow closer to Me in intimacy?  Then let go of some of the stuff and come and spend time with Me.  Learn to listen to Me."

No comments: