Saturday, March 8, 2014

March 8th!

March 8th, one of my favorite all-time days! Two of the greatest things happened to me on March 8th.

March 8, 1986 I shared half a green m&m with a boy I barely knew at Pulaski Co. High School gym- watching Casey County Rebel boys play in the District Tourney. 28 years later- that boy is my beloved husband and the father of our three great kids. 

Happy 28th Green M&M Day, Nick Ellison!

14 years later-

March 8, 2000 Literally, my life was exchanged!
Galatians 2:20
I have been crucified with Christ; and it is no longer I who live, but Christ lives in me; and the life which I now live in the flesh I live by faith in the Son of God, who loved me and gave Himself up for me.
2 Corinthians 5:17
Therefore if anyone is in Christ, he is a new creature; the old things passed away; behold, new things have come.

Today is my Spiritual Birth Day. : )

No comments: