Sunday, April 16, 2017

Resurrection Day! A Resurrection LIFE!


I'm sitting outside this morning, a pale pink dawn.
It's beautiful. Warm, a slight breeze.
"Oh to see the dawn of the darkest day." Friday, the darkest day. Took our blame. Bore our wrath. Bearing the awesome weight of sin. Every bitter thought. Every evil deed. Crowning Your bloodstained brow. You became sin for us.
"Finished!" The Victory Cry!
"Oh to see my name written in Your wounds for through Your suffering I am FREE!"
"Death is crushed to death!
And Life is mine to live!
Won through Your selfless Love!"
Jesus, if it wasn't for You- dear One, I have nothing. I am nothing. Thank You for saving me. Saving me from sin. Saving me from hell. Saving me from death. Saving me from Satan. Saving me from the world. Saving me from temptation. Daily saving. Moment by moment saving.
Save- 4982 save, heal, preserve, rescue.
deliver out of danger and into safety, God rescuing believers from the penalty and power of sin – and into His provisions (safety), saved/rescued from destruction and brought into divine safety.
Thank You for saving me from myself.
"Up from the grave He arose;
with a mighty triumph o'er His foes;
He arose a victor from the dark domain,
and He lives forever, with His saints to reign.
He arose! He arose! Hallelujah! Christ arose!"
"“I am the resurrection and the life; he who believes in Me will live even if he dies, and everyone who lives and believes in Me will never die. Do you believe this?” (John 11:25-26)
"I have come that you have Life, Starla, and have it abundantly. The only Way you can have Life, true Life, is through Me. I am Life. I am Abundant Life. If you will trust Me, I will overflow in and through you, a river of Living Water flowing from your innermost being. I am your Rescuer. Your Savior. Your Healer."
This, the mystery of the gospel, CHRIST IN YOU, the HOPE of GLORY.
Thank You for taking me to the cross with you! Thank you for raising me with You!
💕Or do you not know that all of us who have been baptized into Christ Jesus have been baptized into His death? Therefore we have been buried with Him through baptism into death, so that as Christ was raised from the dead through the glory of the Father, so we too might walk in newness of life. For if we have become united with Him in the likeness of His death, certainly we shall also be in the likeness of His resurrection, knowing this, that our old self was crucified with Him, in order that our body of sin might be done away with, so that we would no longer be slaves to sin; for he who has died is freed from sin. Now if we have died with Christ, we believe that we shall also live with Him, knowing that Christ, having been raised from the dead, is never to die again; death no longer is master over Him. For the death that He died, He died to sin once for all; but the life that He lives, He lives to God. Even so consider yourselves to be dead to sin, but alive to God in Christ Jesus.- Romans 6:3-11

No comments: