Friday, January 20, 2017

Anointing and Grace Life Conference

I have been suffering lately in my shoulder, arm, wrist, elbow and fingers in my right hand.  Typing and using a mouse just makes this worse so I am trying to limit my time on the computer.  I know it's the ulnar nerve entrapped.  I have been doing exercises from the internet.  I have NOT been taking medication any pain or inflammation.   My family doctor suggest I go see a neurosurgeon because it was probably the nerve from my spine.  And to be honest, I do NOT want to do that.  

So...here is what I did do. Two years ago I was having intense pain in my right leg.  Sciatic nerve.  What is with the nerves in my right side???  A chiropractor (in 2015) told me it was my job.  I'm always using and moving my right side- cleaning, mopping, vacuuming, all that fun stuff that comes along with cleaning houses.  I decided to take the matter to the Lord.  I actually anointed my leg with oil and prayed over it and had communion- alone.  April 16, 2015 in my monthly planner I wrote, "Prayed for healing- sciatic nerve and communion."  I truly have not had the intense pain since this.  It's actually much much better.  I also do things to help prevent the pain- I take fish oil and cinnamon every day.  I no longer do the stretching that I used to do.  That seems to make things worse for me.  

So, on Tuesday I anointed my right arm with oil and asked God for healing over it.  I also started taking ibuprofen and continuing doing the stretches.  Pray, believe and be proactive is my motto!  It really has been so much better this week.  I am thankful!  

Last night, the 19th, Patricia and I began to co-teach the Grace Life Conference.  It will be 7 weeks.  We met with a great group of young women- 10 in attendance.  My prayer is their eyes and ears opened to the revelation of Who God is and who they are because of Him- to walk in the Spirit and not the flesh.  To live from truth and not lies.  To live in victory- peace and joy!

I am so thankful for this opportunity!

And Nick has a job interview today....it's with a company in Greenville.  We shall see.  He really likes his job now- so...who knows.  Maybe it's of God, and maybe it's not.  

No comments: