Wednesday, September 14, 2016

Days like these...

My soul (and body) needed refreshed. Rest. 

Yesterday I took Sebastian our for a 2 mile walk. I just didn't have it in me to run. I was still tired from the last 2 weeks.  Mr L was out walking. I haven't seen him in awhile. Turns out he was sick for over a month. Prostate and urinary problems. He is doing better now and finally out walking. 

Then I worked on Grace Girls- our topic is anxiety. Sent the outline to Patricia to review. We spoke on the phone for quite awhile.  


I spent some time outside starting to clean my flowerbeds out for fall.  Allison and Roman came over for awhile.  Nick came home from work and got to see Roman also : )  


I cooked supper while Nick changed the spark plugs and gasket in the Escape.  

At 7:30 I met Holly B at Dorman and we walked 4 miles together.  What a sweet time! 

Today I slept late- until 7:45!  After doing the morning chores- dishes, laundry, feed dogs, feed chickens- I took Sebastian out for a 3.2 run.


I brought him home and ran another 4.1- on this run Mr. B stopped to visit with me.  He was telling me about his dizzy spells and low blood pressure- about the same time Mr. L was ill.  He didn't know Mr. L had been sick either.  


So I finally got home and GOT IN THE POOL.  It's coming on final days for the pool.  Although it is getting hot still during the day- about 90- the nights are getting cooler.  I love to leave the doors and windows open!


After the pool- a refreshing fruit smoothie/shake!


Ah..days like this!


I've got to make some more notes for Grace Girls and work on cleaning the flower beds...go to the grocery to get the ingredients for Nick to make the "Do Nothing Cake" for Grace Girls tomorrow night.


Then S. M. will be here for counseling this evening.  Cody is coming home for dinner, too.  I am so thankful.  It's good.  It's so good.  






No comments: