Sunday, November 1, 2015

All Saint's Day!


November 1 is All Saint's Day! So, if you are a saint- one that is holy and righteous through the blood of Jesus Christ- the One that came to set the captive free, put to death that which is corrupted and gave you a brand new you- then my sister, my brother- celebrate!

I hear a LOT of people say I'm a Christian but I don't really go to church- well, guess what- the Church isn't a building! It's the saints! It's the blood cleansed women and men of God- it's a living and active body and Jesus is the head of the Body.

BE WITH the rest of the Body- if you are a believer, a saint, and not being WITH the rest of the Body then you are missing out. You're not being fed, nourished, encouraged, exhorted and lifted up.

Today- be with the rest of the Body. Worship together the One that has given us life.

BE WHO YOU ARE- A SAINT!

No comments: