Wednesday, October 14, 2015

October 24, 2015 Grace Life Conference

How is the Christian life working for you?

Many would say it is not.  "I am struggling."  Did you know that most believers have never been discipled? It seems that salvation meant come to church and get to work serving God.  That's what we are supposed to do, right?

God wants us to stop trying to be "good" Christians.  He never intended for us to live on our own, doing the best we can for Him in order to cope with life.  The Gospel for Christians is Jesus Christ living His life IN and THROUGH US BY FAITH rather than us trying to live by our best efforts.  

Many try hard to live the Christian life and wonder why it is not working.

Are you one of these many?

I was...for a long time.

Then the whole gospel was presented to me.  The abiding life.  The abundant life.  The life of victory.  Life.  Jesus.  

I was an unbeliever for the first 30 years of my life.  Then I met Jesus.  Then I spent the next 8 years trying to be the best Christian I could be- and yet I still struggled greatly inwardly.  And you can't struggle inwardly without it coming OUT, in one way or another- eventually.  

My life has changed greatly since the whole gospel was presented to me.  

The truths presented at the Grace Life Conference were the truths that Jesus spoke to me- that brought much healing, victory and life!

You are invited!


No comments: