Monday, October 26, 2015

A beautiful weekend!

I got up this morning feeling- lighter. 

Like a weight has been on my shoulders.  In a way, it has.  Saturday we had our Grace Life Conference which I think went very well!  Since August this has been on the calendar.  And in my mind.  The last week or so is when I really had to put my mind and body to it!

Then yesterday we had the refugee family over for lunch after church.  We picked them up for church, then took them to the groceries after lunch and before we took them  home. 

I'm tired.  A good tired.  But tired. 

Some of the household repairs/organization have been taken care of- we have to close the pool, finish getting the tree up Nick cut down, rake/ grass seed /hay the yard- and INSULATE the house!  Get gas for the gas logs tank. 

Cody's homeschooling cross country team has a race in Dayton, Tennessee on November 14.  I think we are going to drive up with Cody (leaving at 2am!)- and maybe Dad and Karen can meet us half way after the race for lunch for Cody's 23rd birthday (the 13th). 

Tonight Patricia and I are going to hear Will teach on Intimacy with Christ.  : ) Yesterday Joe preached on Finishing Strong, Finishing Like You Started (trusting as a child).  I LOVE how he teaches!  Connie said, "It went right along with the Grace Life Conference!"- Amen!

It's certainly been a weekend on the Grace and Truth of Jesus Christ!

So Sebastian and I are going for a run this morning- it's going to be a good morning for a run, that's for sure.

No comments: