Thursday, April 4, 2019

Simplicity

Simplicity. To me, simplicity is peaceful.

That's just how God created me. If my life is simple then I am not inner chaos. If I AM in inner chaos I am not good for anyone.

I am willing to pay the price for simplicity. I am willing to give up a lot of "worldly" things just to have peace inside. To be able to enjoy life- simply.

I am willing to the the hard things, yes even if they are tedious, that count long-term. I thank God for Nick, who supports simplicity, enjoys simplicity.

Dave Ramsey says, "Live today like no one else so later you can live like no one else.

"THIS is where God has me, us. THIS.

"Wherever you are, be all there." So, Lord, I want to be here. Here, in the everyday of remodeling and mortgage-paying off. I know in the long run this will bear fruit. In the long run- the house will be done and the mortgage paid off. Oh Jesus, please help us to run this race well.


No comments: