Thursday, April 4, 2019

Focus

I've had a motto the last couple of years.
"Wherever you are, be all there."
Friend, if you are on a LONG LONG journey in your life and you can't see the end of the tunnel- well, still, BE ALL THERE.
In other words, don't give up and don't give in. Just keep walking forward. Keep walking forward even if it's dark and you can't see.
For me, as a believer, this is the time of trusting. Trusting "this" is a part of God's eternal purpose and I am following Him, who is the Light that shines in the darkness.
AND even thought I can't see, there is God, who sees me.
El Roi- the God who sees me.
Can I stumble? You bet. When my focus moves away and looks at the situation I am in or when I look for an end in sight- then my focus moves away from Jesus.
"Eyes on Me, daughter. Eyes on Me. You can't miss Me- I go before you and I surround you. Don't look at the situation, eyes on Me. I see you and you see Me."

No comments: