Wednesday, August 12, 2015

Ready for a new season!

I see all the pictures of kids on their first day of school for the new year- and those days are pretty much past us now.  I'm sure Cody and Johnie won't let me take pictures of their "first" day.  Allison, as the teacher, will probably have her picture taken several times!  : )

Allison starts her 4th year of teaching but this year she will be teaching 3rd grade instead of 2nd grade.

This is Cody's very last semester of college.  Then....he will be college graduate #2 in the family.  It's going to be quite a transition from college student to full-time career when the time comes.

Johnie is in the middle years of his college.  But God!  Praying for Johnie as he listens to the Lord.

For the first time- I am looking forward to the Autumn season.  I love Autumn.  But it also ushers in Winter which I DISLIKE (and Christmas which I equally dislike LOL).  My favorite holiday is Easter. 1 Corinthians 15:13 But if there is no resurrection of the dead, not even Christ has been raised; 14 and if Christ has not been raised, then our preaching is vain, your faith also is vain.

But this is new season.  And a new season in mine and Nick's life.

I'm ready!

No comments: