Friday, August 14, 2015

Just passing through.....


Sometimes, life rolls along pretty good and you roll along with it.
But then- a trial, a circumstance comes upon you like a spring thundertstorm- unexpected and trembling.
When that happens- I am reminded that this life is but a breath and fleeting. It passes so quickly. And the reality is- this world is not my home. I am just passing through.
The choice I make determines my "after life"- where I will spend my eternity after this life is over. I made that choice a long time ago. The best choice I ever made in my life.
Yes, my Jesus- the Gentleman. Created me with the ability to choose to trust and believe in Him or not. My Jesus, the Gentleman- wants me to come to Him and love Him for Who He is.
Jesus doesn't stop being Who He is after I have come to Him in neediness of a Savior. He is so much more- more than I ever thought possible. Sanctifier! Exchanger! Transformer! Life! Breath! Blood! Sin-Bearer! Sin-Redeemer! The One that has made me whole and complete, in Him- from Him- through Him.
I was made for Him! You were made for Him!
This world is not your home. You are just passing through. Have you made your choice?

Selah from Hope of the Broken World such a beautiful song
YOUTUBE.COM

No comments: