Friday, May 8, 2015

Rockin' my world....

My world has been rocked the last few days.  Shaken.

My son Johnie has pilonidal disease and is going to need surgery.  If you don't know what that is...look it up.  It's not pretty.  And it is painful.  It is a long process.  It is common.

But when your child has a health problem- I don't care if they are 2 or 20+ - you want to take away the pain.

But Johnie is in good spirits and I am thankful for that.

And then my Connie, who is my "Momtor"- mom and mentor- has had some health issues related to RA- rheumatoid arthritis.  This is not good.  It has to do with her lungs.  I am very concerned and my heart hurts.  I love her so much.  You know, my mom died when I was 9  but when Connie came into my life in 2003-2004 God used her to fill a mother-void.  One day I'm going to just sit down and write all about that.

So.

Jesus.  Jesus.  Jesus.


No comments: