Friday, February 15, 2013

Seeing God

Last night at White Pines one of the boys- Malik S. said, "So this is really real?"

I know it's hard to understand how God always was. No one created Him. He has no mother or father. Yet He is Father and Son and Holy Spirit. In One.

"So God really speaks to you? You really hear Him?"

Yes. He does and I do. For real. He is absolutely the most real thing in my life.

I could SEE God speaking the Truth of Himself into this young man. In that moment only Malik, God and me were the only ones in the room. Everything else faded away as God spoke into him. I didn't know what to say so in my spirit I asked God to be my Wisdom and speak through me. He did.

Father, thank You for allowing me to See You reveal Yourself to Malik. I will always cherish this honor. I love You.

No comments: