Saturday, November 28, 2009

I thought I would put on my blog some excerpts of a book I'm reading entitled, "Revelation Knowledge and Fourth Dimensional Living" by Warren Litzman.

"When you begin to walk with the knowledge of Christ in you, there is a whole new world which changes everything in your daily living. It is now a beautiful love affair."

"God's purpose is that every one of us be as we were created by the Father, unique containers for Christ to live in."

"God has chosen the entire human race to be in Christ from the beginning, and He is now waiting on those chosen to be in Christ to accept Him as their Savior and to be born again. The Scriptures are clear, you cannot be born again until you believe on the Lord Jesus Christ. This gospel must be preached for the souls created and yet incomplete without Christ will never be saved. This is His whole intention for the universe, that Christ be in the human being."


"Spirit-taught believers now see that their all-in-all is Christ, who is in them by the birthing, and all the liberties, glories, provisions, gifts and graces that can possibly come to any son of God have come to these believers already."

"Just as God is a trinity, so is man a trinity consisting of body, soul and spirit. In the Christ-life message, we see spirit as a ruling factor of who and what man is, and spirit rules over soul just as soul rules over body."

"The soul is a trinity of intellect, emotion and will, meaning that the mind and heart of the human being are a part of his soul. When we are rebirthed and God's nature comes into us, the soul begins to grow in the things of the Lord. A soul is literally saved as it is renewed in the knowledge and the understanding of who and what the believer is in Christ. Paul summarized all that the soul stood for by the word, mind, for he said, "Let this mind be in you, which was also in Christ Jesus" (Phil 2:5); also, "We have the mind of Christ" (1 Cor 2:16). Paul also said that spiritual growth takes place in the mind where the human being comes to know who and what he is by Christ's spirit within him."


My eyes...spiritual eyes...have been opened this last year. I sometimes wonder what exactly happened to me and why. This is what I wrote my associate pastor in February:
"Is this...whatever God has brought me through...been doing in my life...opening Himself up to me in this way...is this normal? Yes, I have times of discouragement but I am so very different. I feel so different on the inside. I just can't even explain it. These last few months have been nothing but joy. I truly understand Jesus as my very life now. It's like He has opened Himself up to ....just took me by the hand and ministers to me, loves me, teaches me...personally. I know He does but now I KNOW He does. Do I make ANY sense at all? What has happened to me...and why? I can give you reasons...I asked for Him to be my all in all...but I don't think I believed He would. I didn't understand what that meant. I didn't think I could have such a sweet, constant fellowship with Him. I thought I would always have to fight MYSELF. I truly understand now I (old self) have been crucified with Christ. I no longer live but Christ lives in me. Did I ever understand that before? It's like my life is a before Oct. 3 and after. I KNOW I was saved...I KNOW it...but this is so new. So real. I could go on and on but will spare you that..hahaha!'

GRACE...oh how I am finally understanding true GRACE.

Amen and Praise Him!

No comments: