Tuesday, March 13, 2018

Day 2

Yesterday went pretty well with the "detox".  Although after reading several articles I probably should call it a "reset".  Either way...no meat, no bread, no sugar.

I did supplement though. I am still drinking my morning coffee.  I use fat-free half and half and stevia so I didn't think that is a big deal.  I had two hard boiled eggs, and a dark chocolate/almond sweet and salty bar.  It's the not chewing food!  It's weird!  I do feel good though. And I have lost 1.5 lbs!  Yesterday I bet I had to "pee"-  I hate that word it sounds so crude LOL- URINATE about 50 times!  

I am doing the Dr. Oz 3 day cleanse:
http://www.doctoroz.com/article/dr-ozs-3-day-detox-cleanse-one-sheet

I got EVERYTHING at Aldi's!

I love love love the hot epsom salt/lavender baths!



No comments: