Sunday, January 28, 2018

Healed

Just because things aren't going our way, or we feel under pressure- does NOT give us the right to blast anyone- especiallly the people that love us the most or want to help us.
We should never ever take our frustrations out on anyone. We wound others when we do it, just like we were deeply wounded when someone spoke to/ treated us that way.
I've been there. I've learned how to wound deeply by being deeply wounded. I was spoke to in anger and frustration and made to feel stupid and worthless. And I spoke to those I love the most in anger and frustration and I made them feel stupid and worthless.
Someone has to break the cycles of abuse. Let it be me, O Lord.
Psalm 30:2 O Lord my God, I cried to You for help, and You healed me.
Psalm 41:4 As for me, I said, “O Lord, be gracious to me; Heal my soul, for I have sinned against You.”
Psalm 147:3 He heals the brokenhearted And binds up their wounds.
Proverbs 3:7-9
7 Do not be wise in your own eyes;
Fear the Lord and turn away from evil.
8 It will be healing to your body
And refreshment to your bones.
Isaiah 53:5 But He was pierced through for our transgressions, He was crushed for our iniquities; The chastening for our well-being fell upon Him, And by His scourging we are healed.
Mark 5:34 And He said to her, “Daughter, your faith has made you well; go in peace and be healed of your affliction.”

No comments: