Tuesday, March 8, 2016

30/16

Happy 30th Green M&M Day, Nick Ellison!

30 years...gosh it's hard to believe...March 8, 1986

30 years ago today I shared a green m&m with a super cute boy at Pulaski Co. High School gym- watching Casey County Rebel boys play in the District Tournament. 

Who knew when you handed me that broken piece, the other half- of one green m&m- that we would spend at least the next 30 March 8th's together?

Our life together has been like that broken piece of candy- two broken people joining into one- two halves of one whole. You are the very best part of me, Nick Ellison. I so enjoy our life together!

Ecclesiastes 9:9
Enjoy life with the woman whom you love all the days of your fleeting life which He has given to you under the sun; for this is your reward in life and in your toil in which you have labored under the sun.


AND

16 years ago today- Jesus became my Way, my Truth and my Life and I became a child of God. 

John 14:5-7
Thomas *said to Him, “Lord, we do not know where You are going, how do we know the way?" Jesus *said to him, “I am the way, and the truth, and the life; no one comes to the Father but through Me. If you had known Me, you would have known My Father also; from now on you know Him, and have seen Him.”

No comments: