Friday, June 26, 2015

Pondering....

This whole year I have been pondering things like:

Where and how are You leading me in ministry, Lord?

Where and how are You leading me in work, Lord?

Do I continue cleaning houses?  Or is there something new God has for me?  What about money? I have to make money to help with the family bills but- how much?  Is it selfish of me to want to loosen my schedule so that I can do more ministry?  And which ministry are You calling me?

I believe where God calls us to minister, learn, grow, share, encourage- is INHERENT in our new creation inner man.  What are my leanings?  The "ways" I go?  I think I know- at heart I am not a counselor but I am a teacher.  I LOVE learning- I love God revealing Himself to me- in me- and through me.  Joy!  I love to share these truths with all people.  Who God is- and who I am because of Him.  But what has God brought into my life in way of ministry?  And how do I not get overwhelmed?  It seems for me what I enjoy most is small group Bible study- women and men.  I also enjoy going to the boys detention center in Jonesville.

But how do I NOT get overwhelmed with being here- spending time with and taking care of my family, work, ministry, family in Ky- and the churches/groups I am involved in?

That's my dilemma.

Praying that I get this straightened out because I feel like I waste a lot of time.

Jesus- lead me.

No comments: